A Virtual Contract Administrator (“VCA”) is a ‘virtual’ member of your team who remains readily available to carry out key construction administration tasks for your business.
This flexible resource brings the benefit of the additional professional assistance without the requirement for office space and the overhead burden that comes with employing staff directly to carry out the role.
How will having a Virtual Construction Administrator benefit your business?
- Eliminate day to day administrative tasks from your workload
- Release you and your team to concentrate on the more important projects
- Allow you to pursue new business opportunities
- Drive cost efficiency
- Increase profitability
What sort of tasks can you delegate to a VCA?
- Retention Recovery
- Delay Notice Compilation & Issue
- Early Warning Notice Compilation and Issue
- Compensation Event Notice and Issue
- Key Notifications and Letters
- Compilation of Claims and Variations
- Virtual Meeting Attendance and Minute Taking
- Programme Compilation and Issue
Create an account or Login to see the full benefits of what a VCA could do for you.